1.3

I ordered several outdoor furniture covers to cover our outdoor furniture from the Grandin Road Catalog.I meticulously measured each piece to make sure that they would fit (especially since they do not offer free shipping to Hawaii even though it is part of the US) and the measurements matched exactly what were stated on the website.

I wanted to make sure that the product would work if I was paying so much in shipping. Come to find out the furniture covers did not fit the furniture I bought them for, even though they matched the measurements given on the website. I was forced to return the items and at first was refunded $50 less than what I paid. After calling, they did end up refunding a portion of that but I still lost the shipping charges because of the inadequate information on the website.

When I explained the situation to a manager, they would not budge on refunding the original shipping charges, even though my measurements match the specs given on the site. Needless to say, I will never be ordering from them again and will make sure no one I know will have to deal with this poor customer service. In the end, it would have been much more cost effective for them to return the small shipping charges than to lose the future business of myself and everyone else I know.

Had I taken a moment to look up reviews on this company, I would have saved myself the time and hassle of working with them.Lesson learned.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Grandin Road. The most disappointing about grandin road shipping service at Grandin Road was customer service, return policy and pricing policies , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grandin Road.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Grandin Road to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grandin Road?

Comments