I ordered 2 pillows from the website, when they arrived I decided I wanted another color.I shipped them back with the exchange form in the box.

It's been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything. I called and was told the pillows would be shipped the next day. Today I received a call from customer service wanting more $ for shipping. Really?

Supposedly they had credited my account minus shipping charges and wanted me to pay additional shipping. Why would they credit me anyway if it was an even exchange? At first the agent told me the second color of pillows I ordered was a different price than the first. Rediculous.

Today there happens to be free shipping on their site for all orders so I asked if I could just use that.

The girl told me no, so I cancelled the order and reordered the pillows online with free shipping.Not the brightest tools in the shed in customer service, certainly don't give a *** about the customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of grandin road shipping service from Grandin Road. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $58 and wants Grandin Road to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grandin Road for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments