and mine came damaged as well.The order consisted of three rather sizable pieces of furniture, two Helio chest 3 drawer and 1 Helio chest 5 drawer.
The taller piece is in fairly good shape. The larger pieces are dinged on the corners. The major dissatisfaction comes from a drawer that is not seated correctly. I am sure that it happened in shipping.
I want to return it and I am put off by the fact that I will have to purchase shipping material. The original packing was unusable. I was hoping that this purchase would last 5-10 years in my business setting. I fear that this will not be the case.
Smell from paint was very pungent, has now somewhat dissipated. The "metal" sheathing is just a wrap that seems a little more durable than shelf liner. At first glance, furniture looks great.
I feel like I paid for something equivalent to Pier 1.This seems like Big Lots quality to me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I,kenneth Henderson,graduated from pennfoster private highschool with 21st century skills such as the ability to use technology to complete learning tasks and to communicate effectively and use critical thinking and..."
- "Stayed at the Microtel in Arlington TX. The place is a total dump. Drugs, rude employees, photos of the motel on their web site do not reflect the motel. Motel..."
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."