Grandin Road - Reviews said the same furniture I ordered was damaged in shipment

and mine came damaged as well.The order consisted of three rather sizable pieces of furniture, two Helio chest 3 drawer and 1 Helio chest 5 drawer.

The taller piece is in fairly good shape. The larger pieces are dinged on the corners. The major dissatisfaction comes from a drawer that is not seated correctly. I am sure that it happened in shipping.

I want to return it and I am put off by the fact that I will have to purchase shipping material. The original packing was unusable. I was hoping that this purchase would last 5-10 years in my business setting. I fear that this will not be the case.

Smell from paint was very pungent, has now somewhat dissipated. The "metal" sheathing is just a wrap that seems a little more durable than shelf liner. At first glance, furniture looks great.

I feel like I paid for something equivalent to Pier 1.This seems like Big Lots quality to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Product quality

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Helio Chest 3 Drawer And 5 Drawer
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #828613 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grandin Road? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.