100% full Not resolved
4.0

and mine came damaged as well.The order consisted of three rather sizable pieces of furniture, two Helio chest 3 drawer and 1 Helio chest 5 drawer.

The taller piece is in fairly good shape. The larger pieces are dinged on the corners. The major dissatisfaction comes from a drawer that is not seated correctly. I am sure that it happened in shipping.

I want to return it and I am put off by the fact that I will have to purchase shipping material. The original packing was unusable. I was hoping that this purchase would last 5-10 years in my business setting. I fear that this will not be the case.

Smell from paint was very pungent, has now somewhat dissipated. The "metal" sheathing is just a wrap that seems a little more durable than shelf liner. At first glance, furniture looks great.

I feel like I paid for something equivalent to Pier 1.This seems like Big Lots quality to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of grandin road helio chest of drawers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Grandin Road needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grandin road helio chest of drawers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grandin Road.

Had an Experience with Grandin Road?

Comments