Saint Albans, Vermont
1.7
Style and Design

Being a brand new home owner, and Christmas being my favorite time of year I wanted to buy myself, my mom, and my 4 year old son (his would be first) new Christmas stockings.the online ordering system did not save the things I wanted; it took me several attempts to get the order right 1.

Green stocking for "Jackson" 1. Red stocking for "MOM" and 1. Stocking for "NANA" I entered in a free heavy item shipping promotion code and it kept telling me I was being charged for it. I Contacted the customer service department and explained my concern about the freight charges and she reviewed my ordered and confirmed all of the details to in her words make sure it was "perfect".

My order arrived and I am staring at, with tears in my eyes, two stockings that say "MOM" and one that says Nana. I explained to the refund and exchange associate over the phone I did not order that. After getting no where with her and certainly zero sympathy I asked to speak to her manager. The manager said they process it as it comes through.

She said that she saw an order in there for Jackson but it was cancelled. She admittedly told me there was an order in there for Jackson. I tried the reasonable approach after getting no where. "Wouldn't you question an order that has duplicate items if you can see that someone was trying to order for a different name?" these folks clearly take no pride in their work and trying to get customers back.

After my conversation with them, it will be very difficult to convince me to ever buy anything from them again.I cannot even begin to express the disappointment.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Grandin Road and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grandin Road.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Grandin Road to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grandin Road?

Comments