3.0
Style and Design

I placed a huge halloween order when there first halloween magazine came out this year 2015.1 item came, I waited for over a month and still no more came.

I called to see where my order was and they said it somehow got cancelled and never sent me an email or told me why. I went back into order everything again and now it's all gone. I think they sold it right out from under me. I've been a loyal customer and bought a lot every year.

I'm so mad because they said even if they get something returned there is no wait list and they said they don't resale any of their returns. So where is all there returns going to? Especially if they are still not used and just wrong size or item.

I was furious because one was my costume, he werewolf shoulder shrug.So mad.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Grandin Road. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grandin Road.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Grandin Road to other companies on our site.

Comments