I bought a 2 tier serving stand and the day it arrived ( 4 days later), the item went on sale for 30% off. Their policy clearly states that they will honor price differences if notified within 30 days. I called the CS number and was told that since I got free shipping with the item they could not honor the price difference. There is NOTHING in their price gurarantee that states that they would not honor this difference if free shipping or some other promotion is used in the original purchase. The PRICE GUARANTEE statement online clearly just reads that :

"We have a high regard for value as well as quality. If we offer a special price on the item you purchased within 30 days of your sale, simply bring it to our attention and we'll refund the difference. If the exact item is advertised elsewhere for less, provide us the advertisement within 30 days and we'll refund the difference. (Our Price Guarantee applies to Internet offers only when the same price appears in the company's printed advertisements.) "

So after caling and talking to a supervisor regarding this, they still refused to credit me a difference of around $ 13, and for this, I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS CATALOG, AND THEY HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER BASED ON THIS. You would think that a large company would value their customers (this was my very first and thus my last order), and over a $ 13 price difference, they have lost my business. IT IS HARD TO PURCHASE FROM STORES THAT DO NOT HONOR THEIR OWN WRITTEN PROMISES. So buyers please beware....although the item looks good enough to buy in their catalogs, its simply NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE OR THE HASSLE !!!

This person wrote the review because of "a combination of poor customer service and not honoring your own written policies" of grandin road shipping service from Grandin Road. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $105 and wants Grandin Road to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was this entire experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grandin Road for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments