I ordered an item late December and found out in Jan that it was a drop shipped item.It was "due to ship" jan.

15 but when I went online to track the shipment, there was no information. I called. "Oh, it shipped but we have no shipping information. You should have it next week." next week came and went.

Nada. So I called again. "Oh, it shipped, you should have it Monday or Tuesday." Monday/Tuesday came and went. Nada.

I called again."Gee, it looks like it never shipped." sonI cancelled the order after telling the gal, " This is no way to run a company." goodbye, Grandinroad!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of grandin road online order from Grandin Road. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grandin Road to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grandin Road for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments