My wife and I took delivery on a leather chair and ottoman that looked beautiful in the catalog. After setting it up in our den, we began to see all of the warts that didn't appear in the catalog, such as: a chair almost too narrow for an average size man; an odd seat back angle that made comfort impossible unless I deeply slumped in the chair, leather ties that were as stiff as cardboard; wood that looked and felt like the cheapest quality; stain that made the wood look dull and lifeless; overall poor quality.

All of this for $1000.

The worst part is that customer service gave my wife a VERY difficult time in arranging a return and charged us an additional $75 for pickup. We will NEVER shop with Grandin again and I suggest that you don't either.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of augusto chair from Grandin Road. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grandin Road to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality high price point. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grandin Road for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments