I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items.When I received the items the box's were destroyed and the items were improperly packed and loose in the boxes to just toss around and break.

The items that weren't broken seemed so cheaply made that I would expect to see the same quality at a local Walmart store, and pay a fraction of the cost.

I called their customer service dept and was told that I could pay for the same items to be shipped out to replace those that were damaged, and once they got the damaged ones back that my credit card would be credited within 1-2 weeks. Really?!?!? WOW!!

Thanks so much for bending over backwards and do absolutely nothing for me, not to mention the lady that helped me acted as if I had just woke her up from her nap and that I was bothering her with my issues.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service, poor quality, and damaged " of grandin road halloween haven collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $825. Grandin Road needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grandin road halloween haven collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grandin Road.

Had an Experience with Grandin Road?

Comments