Grandin Road - Cheap and Ruined

I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items.When I received the items the box's were destroyed and the items were improperly packed and loose in the boxes to just toss around and break.

The items that weren't broken seemed so cheaply made that I would expect to see the same quality at a local Walmart store, and pay a fraction of the cost.

I called their customer service dept and was told that I could pay for the same items to be shipped out to replace those that were damaged, and once they got the damaged ones back that my credit card would be credited within 1-2 weeks. Really?!?!? WOW!!

Thanks so much for bending over backwards and do absolutely nothing for me, not to mention the lady that helped me acted as if I had just woke her up from her nap and that I was bothering her with my issues.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor service, Poor quality, and damaged
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Grandin Road Halloween Haven Collection
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #690014

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grandin Road? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Grandin Road. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Grandin Road.
Filing a new complaint about