I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items.When I received the items the box's were destroyed and the items were improperly packed and loose in the boxes to just toss around and break.
The items that weren't broken seemed so cheaply made that I would expect to see the same quality at a local Walmart store, and pay a fraction of the cost.
I called their customer service dept and was told that I could pay for the same items to be shipped out to replace those that were damaged, and once they got the damaged ones back that my credit card would be credited within 1-2 weeks. Really?!?!? WOW!!
Thanks so much for bending over backwards and do absolutely nothing for me, not to mention the lady that helped me acted as if I had just woke her up from her nap and that I was bothering her with my issues.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor service, Poor quality, and damaged
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grandin Road Halloween Haven Collection
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."